Friday, September 21, 2007

 

Nobody Tells Me Anything

I haven't been in the best of spirits this week. I couldn't put my finger on it till President Bush let the news slip:

The Mandelas are dead. Saddam killed them all.

When I read the news this morning, I said right away, "So THAT'S it. Mandela is dead! Saddam probably picked him off with one of his Weapons of Mass Destruction."

Somehow, I wish that somebody else had broken the news. Somebody who was certain that I was seated and had a nice cup of cocoa and someone near and dear close by.

Another victim of Saddam's brutal reign. I didn't even get to send flowers. Or a Tempur-Pedic pillow.

I wonder if President Bush even knows who Mandela is.

Don't bet the farm.

Comments:
That just cracked me up! What the HELL?!
 
be glad u didn't see the video of the breaking of this terrible news. If you heard him talk - it was clear he has no clue - but hell we knew that..but there ought to be a law ,really against this much stupid.



and yeah Lulu Maude that was way funny..thanks its laugh or cry at this point. Life not being a bad movie but playing out like one...does not leave one with the option of walking out.
 
Bush has to be mentally retarded.
Anyone who still believes in this stupid son of a bitch has a serious character flaw and such poor judgment they shouldn't be allowed to vote. Or drive. Or talk.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Blog-O-Cuss Meter - Do you cuss a lot in your blog or website?